Mr. Rice is a retired Naval Officer with extensive government and commercial experience as a SME in Defense Acquisition and Resource Management. His background and expertise includes
- Defense Resource Acquisition, and Program Management
- Business transformation and process re-engineering
- Organizational governance processes
- Statutory policies and regulations
- Defense program & acquisition life-cycle management
- Risk mitigation management
- Business development
- Profit and Loss (P&L) management
- Strategic planning and technology and systems engineering.
Before returning to ISN, Mr. Rice held various positions of increasing leadership and responsibility supporting the work of the Department of Defense, SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic, Joint Chiefs of Staff and private enterprises. He has served as a Program Manager, Data Information Scientist, Vice President, JV Program Director and Senior Defense Acquisition Policy Consultant in the private sector.