At ISN, we create a culture where all employees are engaged and empowered to deliver their very best. ISN was founded in 1980 as a family-owned small business; today, we are a global provider of professional services that retains a sense of family. We remain driven by the ideals of a closely-held company and treating employees as family. We encourage and provide opportunities for our employees to grow professionally while being challenged to be collaborative and innovative members of a high-performing team.
ISN fosters a workplace where employees are recognized and rewarded for outstanding work and are provided opportunities to grow professionally while helping our clients achieve their critical missions. In pursuit of this goal, ISN provides its employees with the tools they need to succeed, along with benefits and rewards aligned to meritocracy and career advancement. We offer:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- A company-sponsored Professional Development Program
- A relentless focus on promoting from within the company
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal’s list of the 50 fastest growing government contractors for 2012 and 2013. ISN is also on the Inc’s 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for the last two years.
Compensation and Benefits
Overview of ISN Benefits
Health Insurance: ISN offers a comprehensive health benefits program including:
- 3 nationwide comprehensive company-subsidized healthcare plan options
- Attractive healthcare options including no-out-of-pocket costs for select services
- Pharmacy / Prescription Drug Program included with the healthcare plans
- Vision insurance included with the healthcare plans
- Dental insurance provided through MetLife for comprehensive preventive, basic and major services.
To promote a positive, collaborative work environment and to further commit to the well-being of our team, ISN offers a number of Additional Welfare and Financial Benefits include:
- Disability Insurance: Short- and Long-Term Disability Program
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Basic Term Life/Accident insurance
- Retirement Plan 401(k). ISN matches gross salary contributions per pay period. Vesting of the matching funds is based on years of service.
- Flexible spending accounts: allowing employees to set aside money for dependent care and for medical expenses which are not covered by health insurance but qualify for FSA reimbursement.
Work/life Balance Benefits, including:
- Paid Time Off: Vacation and sick leave accrue on the first day of employment plus 10 federal holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement: Full-time employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement for continuing education and training in a field related to the business.
- Awards and recognition: Spot bonuses, Project completion Bonuses, and Management Bonus Plan
- Wellness discount program
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law.
ISN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all facets of employment, including the employee application and selection process. If you have a disability that affects your ability to use our online application system, please visit our contact page to request accommodation.
Please visit current openings to review all current and available roles at ISN Corporation.